The Lightweight Flytesuit was adapted specifically to address hot and humid days in the saddle while retaining the superb aerodynamics for which the Flytesuit is known.
The Lightweight Flyte Suit was adapted specifically to address hot and humid days in the saddle while retaining the superb aerodynamics for which the Flyte Suit is known. Front fabric is 20 grams lighter and side panels and arm pits utilize superlight mesh. This results in a 13% reduction in weight, better performance in moisture management and with no compromise in terms of pocket sag across the back.
TheRoad Performance Force Hybridchamois by Elastic Interface® is constructed of varied foams and densities across key pressure zones in a smaller footprint to reduce the chances of interference when jumping in and out of the saddle in race situations
The following OFF BODY inseam lengths were measured on a garment at rest. They may not exactly reflect the ACTIVE inseam length when the garment is being worn due to the combined effects of the 1) the rider's torso and femur length, 2) stretchiness of the material, and 3) the rider's leg musculature.
2XS = 25 cm XS = 25.5 cm S = 26 cm M = 26.5 cm L = 27 cm XL = 27.5 cm 2XL = 28 cm
• Front/Side/Back/Collar/Pockets: Italian, High-Resolution ultra-fine knit fabric is lightweight, silky smooth, compressive and slippery to external air making for an exceptionally fast trailing edge of the suit.
• Sleeves: Italian, Lightweight, ultra-fine knit fabric with speed-stripe texture provides a leading-edge turbulence proven in wind-tunnel testing with Rally to provide ideal air-flow to optimize speed and performance.
• Rise: Italian, Recycled Nylon (Econyl, Oeko-Tex) material is breathable, compressive and highly durable to abrasion and pilling. Naturally UPF 50+
• Leg Panels: Italian, Polyester (Oeko-Tex) material is breathable, compressive, highly resistant to UV, Chlorine, sunscreen, abrasion and pilling.
• Low-profile neckline and "invisible" collar has been designed to enhance cooling through sustained efforts.
• Covered, full-zipper front allows for quick venting on climbs and easy donning/doffing while not interrupting your team/club artwork.
• Mock–neck for sleek, aero fit
• Raw-edge cut, leg panels with soft Silicone grippers
• 3 full–size rear pockets
• Men’s Road Performance Force Hybrid Chamois
SECOND SKIN: Items in this category have been designed to provide a second skin fit.