Really...This stuff is important!
Policy differences may apply for orders placed in the UK or EU. Please contact your sales rep for assistance.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
New customers can create a Customer Account through the Pactimo Custom Website. Select "Clothing Managers" via this link or contact your local sales rep for assistance.
ART PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS
The Customer (aka Clothing Manager) is responsible for providing elements of design and all logos. Pactimo provides the following to assist in realization of design ideas:
- Pactimo provides the first draft and 2 revisions of your new design free of charge*. Please be as detail-oriented as possible with your design submission and be sure to include all logos or graphics in proper Ai/Vector format. Beyond these 2 revisions, design fees will apply.
- Pactimo will offer 1 design with 2 revisions on an annual basis at no charge to keep things up to date and fresh for your team.
- Pactimo Garment Templates in .pdf format when opened in Illustrator will reveal an embedded PAC Color Swatches board.
- Pactimo Art Guidelines
- Pactimo Logo Guidelines
- Pactimo Design Checklist (accessible in the order process) to assist with preparation and format.
- A Proof Plus that you can order to see how colors will be represented on your garments. A Proof Plus is a portion of your design that is printed on the actual fabric of your apparel.
- The fee is $35 for any orders under $5,000.
- Orders over $5,000 will receive a proof plus automatically at no charge.
- The customer is responsible for approval of spelling and/or grammar on all artwork.
- Customer acknowledges that they assume full responsibility for having obtained legal permission from each company/colleague to reproduce their logo or image included in the design for the purpose of printing these athletic garments.
- Elements and Artwork not provided in accordance with the Pactimo Art Guidelines may result in additional design fees and/or time required to accommodate Customer’s design.
- Additional design charges are $80 per hour.
- Caffeinated Colors (neon) incur a $100 set up fee on initial order.
*Designs of considerable complexity or those that require special accommodation to achieve will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Minimums apply to all new designs.
PLACEMENT OF ORDER
Within the Customer Account, orders are placed online by the customer. Pactimo will assign an Account Manager who will assist the Customer with their order. Once the order goes to production a Pactimo Account Manager will provide an estimated date of completion.
- Customer is responsible for entering the correct products, quantities and sizes on Pactimo’s online ordering system.
Choosing the Right Store for Your Needs!
A bulk order is a single payment and single ship arrangement. For Bulk Orders, a deposit of 50% of the total order is due before production can begin. Payment in full, to include any additional fees, is due upon completion of order and prior to shipment. Prices and fees are subject to change.
A team store allows your team to purchase individually and offers shipping options to suit your needs. These include bulk shipments to one location, pre-sorted shipments to one location or direct shipments to members. Pricing for these services varies by type.
A deposit of $200 is required for all new team stores. The deposit may be used to pay for design charges, processing fees or fees assessed for items below minimum on the order. Any remaining balance of the deposit minus fees, will be credited back to the original credit card used for the deposit. Prices and fees are subject to change.
TEAM STORE PRICING
The Customer may request the store unit price be higher or lower than the standard or contract price subject to Pactimo approval.
- If Customer lists a garment for a price greater than the standard or contract price, the difference can be used to offset an amount due on the order or rebated to the customer after the order is complete.
- If Customer lists a garment for a price less than the standard or contract price, the customer agrees to pay the balance due prior to shipment of the order.
- Team Stores will incur a fee equaling 2.9% of the refund amount on orders that are for profit (priced higher than agreed price). This is deducted only from the profit portion (we absorb the 2.9% up to that point) at time of rebate payment.
TEAM STORE SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- Team Stores bulk ship to one location – Shipping and handling fee 2.5% of the merchandise total for each individual order.
- Team Stores bulk ship to one location with individual sort – Shipping and handling fee $4 plus 2.5% of the merchandise total for each individual order.
- Team Stores individual ship charge – Shipping and handling fee $10 plus 2.5% of merchandise for each individual order.
ORDER MINIMUMS AND ALLOWANCES
- New Orders (Bulk and Team Stores) are subject to Garment Minimums and Purchase Minimums to avoid additional processing fees.
- Garment minimums are favorable for small, mixed-gender teams. Garment Minimums are five (5) and can be a combination of men’s and women’s so long as:
- The garments are of the same type.
- The design applied is the same.
- e.g., the Summit Jersey in the same design can be purchased by 3 men and 2 women to meet minimum requirements.
- Customers that do not meet garment minimums are subject to a processing fee of 50% of the unmet quantity at Contract Price not to exceed $250 per garment. This fee applies to each garment that does not meet minimums.
- New Orders require a $900 purchase minimum. Orders that do not meet this threshold will be assessed a processing fee equivalent to the difference of the purchase total (at Contract Price) and $900.
- Reorders require a $300 purchase minimum, but unit minimums are waived for garments (garment/design combinations) that have met minimum standards previously.
- Reorders that do not meet the $300 minimum will be assessed a $50 fee.
- Sales Tax will be included where applicable for USA orders and is due with the final payment.
- Within Team Stores, individual team members will pay for their orders at the time of placement to include all shipping and applicable taxes.
- Team Stores cannot be used if the order is sales tax We can only process tax exempt orders as bulk orders.
- Team store orders can only be processed using a credit or debit card. We cannot accept other forms of payment for team stores.
- All team store sales are final; no exchanges or returns are No changes are allowed to an order once it is placed by a team member.
- To honor purchases placed and paid for within a team store, orders subject to additional fees will not be delayed going to production.
Pactimo’s Guaranteed Delivery is contingent on placement of the final orders by the customer and completed payment at time of shipment.
- Customer agrees to pay shipping costs and sales tax as applicable.
- Delays from Freight companies and customs is not the responsibility of Pactimo.
Pactimo reserves the right to use reproductions of Customers’ clothing and may disclose that Pactimo provides Customer it’s clothing in advertising (unless Customer notifies Pactimo in writing that such usage is prohibited at the time of placement of the subject order).
- Size Replacement
Effective April 1, 2023: Pactimo Custom cycling apparel is produced by specific customer order as opposed to a team order. This allows Pactimo, as a courtesy to our customers, to offer a one-time size replacement to the original owner with the following conditions:
- The garment will be replaced at a 50% MSRP discount; this applies regardless of any team discount applied to original order (including Sponsorship orders).
- The request for a size replacement must be brought to Pactimo's attention within 30 days of delivery of the original order.
- Current lead times apply to replacement garments.
- Crash Replacement
Effective April 1, 2023: Pactimo offers a crash replacement at a price discount of 50% off MSRP. This courtesy is extended to original owners of garments that are damaged while in use within two years of original date of purchase. Garment will be replaced with the same or current equivalent available in the Team Store.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your name, Team Store name, order number(s) associated with the damaged garment(s), photo(s), and a brief description of your crash and the damaged item(s).
Crash replacement will be manufactured in accordance to the garment’s current version and in the team’s current art or design.
If your team is no longer using Pactimo, we cannot replace damaged items.
Effective April 1, 2023: Pactimo merchandise purchased directly from a Pactimo Custom Team Store, Bulk Order, or an authorized dealer have a limited two-year warranty from the date of purchase to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship barring normal wear and tear.
Pactimo will replace or repair any garment to restore its original function without charge. If the product is no longer available to be replaced, we may replace it instead with a like-product.
We believe in the quality of our products and want you to enjoy your Pactimo garments for as long as possible. As such, we stand by our commitment to repair or replace defective garments. However, please remember that all good things must come to an end, including your most beloved garments. (For example, no chamois can last forever.) Therefore, our warranty does not include product failures resulting from normal wear, misuse, improper care, or accidents. Normal wear includes the inherent deterioration of materials and colors over a prolonged time and/or with heavy use. Additional examples include abrasion marks, thinning materials and fading logos.
If you have a warranty claim, please send a photo (or multiple photos) to email@example.com with the subject heading “Warranty Claim” and your Order #. Make sure to also include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing.
We will have one of our representatives reach out with additional instructions.
If you are asked to send back your garment(s), we request they are washed and cleaned. If not, we cannot process the item(s) and will send them back to you. After we receive and process your warranty claim (3-5 business days), it may take up to 6 weeks to repair, reship and have your item(s) delivered. Our turn-around time may vary depending on the season.
Shipment costs must be paid by the shipper. We recommend purchasing insurance as we are not liable for items lost during transit.
- All orders must be completed within one year of initial order date.
- All order cancellations must be in writing and are effective upon Pactimo’s receipt.
- Deposit refunds are available subject to payment of applicable cancellation charge and return of any outstanding Fit Kits or Quality Sample Kits on the following conditions:
- If order is cancelled within 72 hours of order placement, a $15 cancellation charge will be assessed to Customer if paid via credit card.
- If order is cancelled after 72 hours of placement but within 10 days of order placement, cancellation charge to Customer is 15% of total order with a $15 minimum charge.
- Orders cancelled after 10 days, or not completed within one year of initial order date, will result in forfeiture of deposit. Additional costs incurred are subject to collection.
- No orders may be cancelled later than 19 days after the order has been placed, and customer is liable for payment of balance of purchase price.
- Pactimo reserves, and Customer grants Pactimo, a first priority security interest in any merchandise provided by Pactimo to Customer in order to secure payments due Pactimo.
- Sums not paid Pactimo in a timely fashion shall bear interest at 18% per annum compounded monthly. Customer agrees to pay all Pactimo’s costs of collection, including attorneys’ fees.
- Customer agrees that the exclusive jurisdiction for the determination of any disputes shall be the District Court in and for the City and County of Denver, State of Colorado, USA, and Customer consents to the jurisdiction of said Court. Provided, however, that the foregoing shall not preclude Pactimo’s institution of proceedings against Customer to enforce its right in the courts of the state in which office or any other jurisdiction in which Customer maintains an office or assets.
- All returned checks subject to fee of $30.00.