Men's Tellus MTB Jersey
The Tellus collection is designed to excel in all your warm weather, off-road pursuits where lightweight comfort and breathability, coupled with individual style, are paramount. We didn’t want to bog the Tellus collection down with excessive bells and whistles. Instead, we chose to focus on creating an off-road kit that disappears on your body.
The Tellus Jersey is designed with a trim, on bike fit. This means you won’t have fabric billowing all over the place on long open sections of gravel or when ripping down your favorite singletrack. We also made sure to build in a rear-drop that is substantial enough to cover your back while in an aggressive riding position. A hidden terry-wipe allows for quick cleaning of sunglasses.
The Tellus Jersey is constructed primarily from an Italian 4-way stretch knit mesh that is super light, extremely breathable and surprisingly durable. The dimensionality of the knit holds portions of the fabric off your skin to maximize airflow and the wicking of perspiration. We used an even more .
Truly a lightweight garment, the Tellus Jersey is a mere 4 ounces in a size medium.
• Fabric is an Italian 4-way stretch knit mesh that is super light, extremely breathable and surprisingly durable.
• The dimensionality of the knit lifts a portion of the fabric off your skin to maximize airflow and wicking of sweat.
• Durable BreatheLITE fabric under the arms to increase rub-durability in critical areas
• Trim fit is athletic and unobtrusive
• A hidden terry-wipe allows for quick cleaning of sunglasses
• Drop tail hem provides excellent coverage in riding position
TRADITIONAL: Items designed to provide a traditional performance fit.